Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Well versed in a variety of 3D modeling and texturing techniques.
- Create organic and hard surface assets for our game worlds.
- Possess the ability to take the model through the entire pipeline from block in model to fully textured game asset.
- Keep assets including models, textures and materials in style with the game world and optimize them for high-performance standards.
- Create modular construction sets for buildings and miscellaneous environment pieces.
- Work closely with the Art Director through the creation process.
- Create 3D models both with and without concept art.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience/training.
- Proficiency with 3ds Max or Maya as primary modeling software.
- Proficiency with Zbrush for sculpting.
- Proficiency in texture creation using Photoshop, Substance Designer, and Substance Painter
- Fundamental understanding of creating low poly content for video games.-Ability to assist in modeling and texture work on characters is a plus
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide a link to your demo reel/portfolio as well as your resume.