We are looking for someone who is passionate about animation and can contribute to the development of our animation tools and pipeline.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create rigs and animation for characters, animals, and other moving things in our worlds.
- Work with the Art Director to establish the animation style for current and future projects.
- Able to prototype and create block-out animations.
- Comfortable working closely with engineers to develop animation tools.
- Communicate well with other departments, Production, Design, and Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience/training, covering all basic animation principles and techniques.
- Experience using Maya or 3ds Max in an animation pipeline.
- Understanding of basic animation principles including squash and stretch, timing and motion, anticipation, staging, weight, and appeal.
- A fundamental understanding of creating animation content for video games.
- Ability to assist in modeling and texture work on characters is a plus
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide a link to your demo reel/portfolio as well as your resume.