Early Access, Available Now!

About the game

Conquer the Old World in this historical, epic strategy game from Soren Johnson, Lead Designer of Civilization IV and Offworld Trading Company. Every year is a turn, and each leader is a mere mortal, so your lasting legacy will be the dynasty you leave behind.

Links

Media

News

Old World Update #49

Posted on

For more details, read the full update notes. PLAY NOW Assyrian units now receive +100% yields when pillaging tiles Three new units promotions are available Strike I: +10% Attack Strength Strike II: +15% Attack Strength Strike III: +20% Attack Strength The Hero Archetype has been updated Hero Leaders now grant all Melee units +10% attack …

Old World Update #48

Posted on

For more details, read the full update notes. PLAY NOW A new mission is available: Hold Court This mission is unlocked via the Scholarship Technology This mission has a 75% chance of holding court (Rewards the player 60 Civics) and a 25% chance of resulting in a ‘Hold Court’ event This mission is started via …

Old World Update #47

Posted on

For more details, read the full update notes. The Barbarian Horde scenario is now available on the Main Branch! To learn more about the Barbarian Horde scenario, please visit this page. Design A new achievement has been added Have Ten Leaders (in one game) Play By Cloud Multiplayer Games have been disabled on the Test …

Old World Update #46

Posted on

For more details, read the full update notes. Characters can now have a maximum of 3 negative traits (Up from 2) High Synod missions now require the Metaphysics technology (Previously Doctrine) Battering Rams and Siege Towers now get +25% Defense vs Ranged (Down from +50%) Launch Offensive now costs 500 Training to start (Up from …

Old World Update #45

Posted on

For more details, read the full update notes. Religions will now gain opinion boosts when certain Theologies and Laws are paired together Mythology: +30 Opinion of Polytheism Veneration: +50 Opinion of Iconography Legalism: +30 Opinion of Centralization Revelation: +40 Opinion of Orthodoxy Dualism: +40 Opinion of Tolerance Gnosticism: +30 Opinion of Monotheism Redemption: +50 Opinion …